9.18.2008

"Persevere My Child"

What do I do? I feel so alone! What if I just run away? My family probably wouldn't even care, oh they would notice and my dad would go searching for me only to find me and hit me again.
Why does he treat me so badly? it seems so unfair, my sister is gone all day-he doesn't say a word to her, but I go to church and he hits me........

A phone call, a listening ear, tears shed...do you feel better now dear one? You are not alone! Prayers are being said for you and God is answering each one! Your dad will come to the feet of Jesus, God will give you wisdom in knowing how to follow Him and also be the best daughter you can be, your love for God has not gone unnoticed! He is pleased with you and His heart breaks for you, "Persevere my child, your not alone! I am with you and will always be!!!"

Do I understand what she is going through? I can try, but my life has been drastically different than hers, God sure understands though!He is working together all things for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose!!

There are many stories like this one, but this one is near to my heart right now. She is one of our girls in the youth group. She has especially formed a close bond with me and loves giving me hugs and staring at me like I am some strange person from another planet :)

God definitely has a purpose for her life that is way beyond her imagination and Satan does not want to see it accomplished. Yesterday, was her first day for her to go evangelising with us! And once again yesterday, her dad hit her after she came home from church.

Please pray for her, that bitterness will not grow in her heart instead that God would fill her with love for her dad. Please pray that God gives us wisdom in knowing what to do. And most of all that God will draw her dad to His feet!!!

We serve a God of miracles. What seems impossible to us is way beyond possible for Him!!!

No comments: