11.07.2008

Ashes to Beauty

Little Girl, Little Girl where are your tears? Is your anguish too deep for a tear? is Your heart too numb with shame to let out that mournful wail hidden so deep within? That day so long ago when loving arms of a father surrounded you and sweet kisses of a mother covered every fear, was it true or only a vague passing dream in this nightmare you now live in.....why? oh why little girl did you leave your Fathers side?
So small, so innocent: walking into that bar, only seven years old. What were you thinking?
So beautiful, so trusting: looking into his face with your big blue eyes. Could you not see his evil grin?
So young, so free: with one single reach you were taken away to be a prisoner of hell; held captive to a man's lust. Was there no way out?
A wrenching cry from a young girl's heart echos in the silence of eternity. Years have come and gone, ten in counting, one question fills your mind...why? "Why was I born to live death?"
Now your locked behind bars, hopeless and desperate wondering if there is no way out....
Little Girl, Little Girl, can you hear me? Can you not hear the Father's never ending sobs? Can you not hear Him calling you by name? Can you not hear His heart beat for you? He longs to wrap you in His arms and wipe away your every tear?
Surrender my child, let me loose the bonds of wickedness that envelops you, undo every burden that has oppressed you, let me whisper words of love into your ear and tell you how I LOVE YOU, how I will never abuse you.
Rest in my tender embrace, bask in my gentle presence let it be a balm to your hurting being.
I AM here,
Come to ME..........~ I Will Turn Your Ashes into BEAUTY~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're deep girl!!
very beautiful